Sunday, April 12, 2015

Painting The Blower Housing

Our paint booth held up well in storage. We got it set up this afternoon in no time.

We didn't get a good inside picture of our paint booth. Sorry. We added a ventilation source with a fan and filter this afternoon. No picture of that either...

We masked off the foam seal portion of the blower housing to keep the paint off.

I applied two coats of Krylon Fusion Satin Black. I think they turned out nice!

Here is a mock-up of the lower blower housing held in place. I am happy with the way it looks.

Here are both pieces of the blower housing together. A successful afternoon project!

No comments:

Post a Comment