I started today by making a close-up inspection of all four wheel wells to look for spots I missed. I noticed in the driver side rear wheel well there was some cracking over top of the area I retreated with POR-15.
I also noticed I missed a small spot along the inner lip.
I also missed a huge patch underneath the fuel door opening. I was trying to avoid spraying this area too much, for fear of it spraying through the paper. I think that is why I missed this area yesterday.
Moving on to the passenger side rear wheel well, I again missed a strip on the inner lip.
Both front wheel wells looked fine, so I went to work touching up the spots/cracks on the rear wells.
Unmasked and finished driver side rear wheel well:
The color in these pictures still look dark gray. It is a matte black.
Unmasked and finished driver side front wheel well:
Unmasked and finished passenger side rear wheel well:
Unmasked and finished passenger side front wheel well:
Sara and I put all four tires and the front fenders back on.
Here is the driver side wheel well with no flash. You can see how black it is in the wheel well.
This is the driver side rear wheel well and tire. I think the color in these next two pictures is probably closest to true I have been able to capture with the camera.
Passenger side front wheel well and tire:
Passenger side rear wheel well and tire: