I noticed when we were cleaning the underbody that one of the bolts securing the K-member to the frame was missing. This is why we deliberately left parts of the underbody unpainted. The picture below shows the driver's side with bolt intact.
This picture shows the passenger side missing bolt.
My new impact driver made short work of removing the driver's side bolt. I took the bolt to the local hardware store and found as close of match as I could.
While I was underneath the car dealing with the bolt, I saw a few opportunities for some good pictures showing off the underbody.
This is the view from in front of the passenger's side wheel well.
This picture was taken while lying under the driver's side door looking at the drive tunnel. I think the contrast of finished versus unfinished is striking.