This weekend we decided we needed to clean up the work area and find a place to store the interior plastics. Sara cleaned all the trim pieces while I removed and vacuumed some of the loose debris from the inside of the car. (This post's title lends a nod to the 90's music we listened to while cleaning.) I also removed both the door panels. As you can see from the pictures they need to be replaced. I have found sources for both new panels and the upper black window trim. Now that all the pieces are dry they are being stored above the garage door. We covered the car seats in plastic to keep them clean until I take them to be reupholstered. We also took the time to dry the floor and sweep out the garage before rolling the car back in.